The government should follow the fantastico advice if it wants to gain trust from the Indian citizens.
- Education system is poor– Until fifth standard students can learn any number of subjects. After that they should be given a chance to study whichever subject they want to study. Botany, Physics, economics, Zoology, chemistry, commerce, accountancy, craft making, Human rights, Civics, Geography, etc.This is called diversification. Students will have the opportunity to meet other classes as they have chosen a particular subject, the strength of the students who have chosen the subject will be more in that class only. They will be able to make friends.
- Mosquitos and flies poses a great threat to the society-How the diseases because of these can be avoided? The solution is very, very simple. The government must appoint a worker for each street. They must empty the garbage cans which is overflowing and clean the place neat and tidy. Sewage water must be emptied too.
- Crime rates in India are raising at a rapid rate?Why? Compare the crimes of the past and the crimes of the present?How do we feel?Is it decreased or increased? Of course, it has increased. The government must diversify the jails.For petty crimes like theft, one jail must be opened. For three years, they must be given a job in the jail itself and paid a salary.After their jail time is over, they must be given an opportunity to work elsewhere. Other crimes such as rape, gang rape and murder must be given life imprisonment and immediate death penalty.
- Lack of judges-In each city, a court must be built. The judges must give immediate solution to the crime done or if it’s a divorce case, they must appoint a counselor to do the job. They must try to unite the married couple.
- Cyber bullying are accelerating at a fast rate- What can be done? A police station especially for cyber bullying and cybercrimes must be built. For rape, gang rape and murder-another police station must be built. For theft cases, silly crimes such as not having the licence card, a police station must be built and policemen must be appointed. Domestic violence and domestic disputes, a separate police station must be built in each city. This is to solve the case within a week or month.
- Street dogs, cats, cows, goats, snakes and other animals are not welcomed by many. The government must built a home for these animals and no animal must be wandering in the street.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness. In each street, workers must be appointed and they must clean the city on a weekly basis. The roads must be clean, the citizens must be able to see their fact on it.
- Spitting on the roads, throwing used water bottles, throwing the cigarettes, drinking alcohol on public are done by uneducated people or poorly educated people. These people must be fined Rs.20000 and the money should be used for developing the country. If they don’t have money, they must serve two years on jail.
- There are schools in almost all streets. So students must go to schools in their street only(some exceptions-CBSE, ICSE). The government should put this rule and follow them very strictly to avoid many crimes done on students and to control traffic jams.